We are commitment to safety during the upcoming Virginia Meeting, which will be our first large in-person gathering since the onset of the pandemic. We are still learning about variants and guidance and regional spread of the virus may change. The VDA, VAPD and the Williamsburg Lodge will follow the latest CDC and state guidance. We will continue to monitor the situation and will update all attendees prior to the event on whether masks will be required for all or parts of the event.
We will be:
- Supplying masks for attendees
- Supplying hand sanitizer throughout the check-in area and at high traffic locations
- Providing for appropriate safety measures during social events and meals to include:
- Social distancing
- Contactless check-in and other options
- Cleaning meeting spaces between uses (by the venue)
- Changes to food and beverage services (per venue guidelines)
Attendees can find the latest policies on masks and safety on the event website and our events committee will be updating those policies on the event page
in the lead-up to the event.